Finding the right greetings card

Friday, September 30, 2011

Birthday Humor

What do you look for in a humorous birthday card?
Perhaps it's the "nudge nudge, wink wink" type of humor, or maybe  the slightly insulting but we think it's funny joke!
Me, I prefer gentle humor in a birthday greeting card, such as this one...
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/-Still+nifty+at+50+50th+birthday+for+a+male+cartoon+man+reaches+50-greeting+card-866122?aid=151919
I don't like to be very rude to the recipient,and I generally know who I can poke fun at, but most people like a good laugh and receiving a funny birthday card is very popular.
I think it's particularly true when it's a fiftieth birthday card or a sixtieth card, always a milestone & a time for hilarity with some people.
Of course, it can be a more unusual birthday card, take for instance this birthday card for male twins. It's a card that's perfect for one male twin to send to the other, not rude or vulgar, but amusing just the same...
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/-Hey+twin+birthday+greetings+one+male+twin+to+the+other-greeting+card-864622?aid=151919
I love to receive humorous greetings cards & I'm sure you do too!






No comments:

Post a Comment