Finding the right greetings card

Monday, August 29, 2011

What type of birthday card do you love?

It's a frustrating time for me.  I have been busy making my greeting cards for the pod (print on demand) site that I use, and I have been getting loads of clicks on certain cards.
The big puzzle is though, why are they not selling?
They are obviously catching peoples eye, but the follow through isn't happening.
It can only be the inside of the card, which by the way the customer can change to suit their own needs.
However, my dilemma with the greetings card market is, should I put a verse or not?
Some people love a flowery sentiment in their cards, others just prefer a plain sentiment such as Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary or Hope you get well real soon.
If I had loads of money, which I don't, I would conduct my own greetings card survey to try & find out.
Still, I will carry on regardless & hope that the sales start coming thick & fast real soon!
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/-Still+nifty+at+50+50th+birthday+for+a+male+cartoon+man+reaches+50-greeting+card-866122?aid=151919
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment